|Place of Origin:
|SIMO Blower 9-38
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Export Wooden Case Packing, Steel pallet Packing
|T/T, L/C, Payment Term Is Negotiable
|500 Sets Per Month
|Three Phase AC Motor
|Boiler Induced Draft Fan
|Dynamic Blancing Adjusting
Boiler Induced Draft Fan 3hp,
Y9-38 Induced Draft Fan,
3hp Dust Collector Blower For Air
Application of Y9-38 centrifugal induced draft Fan
Model Y9-38 boiler centrifugal fan is designed for industrial boilers (0.5 ~ 35t/h) which are equipped with smoke and dust removal devices and burning various coal qualities. Where the intake conditions are the same and the performance is suitable, can be selected, but the maximum temperature shall not exceed 250℃. In front of the induced draft fan, the dust removal device must be added to ensure that the dust content of the flue gas entering the fan is less than 400mg/m³. In this way, not only reduces the smoke pollution to the environment, but also reduces the smoke wear to the fan, which is conducive to improving the service life of the centrifugal fan.
Characteristics of Y9-38 centrifugal induced draft Fan
Model Y9-38 boiler centrifugal fan is composed of impeller, housing, air intake, transmission group, regulating door and so on.
1) The impeller material is Q345 (16Mn), 16 long and 16 short phase forward curved blade, impeller forming after static and dynamic balance correction, so the operation will be very stable and reliable.
2) The air inlet is made into a collection type flow line shape of the overall structure, fixed with bolts and the front cover plate group.
3) The shell is welded into a cochle-shaped shell as a whole with steel plates. There are ash cleaning doors in the cochlear plate. It is convenient for us to remove the ash in the blade and the casing to ensure the balance and aerodynamic performance of the impeller.
4) The transmission group is composed of a spindle, a water-cooled bearing box, a coupling, etc.
5) The bearing box is equipped with a thermometer and an oil level indicator, and the lubricating oil in the bearing box adopts total loss system oil L-AN46, and the amount of added oil shall comply with the requirements of the oil level mark.
6) The main shaft is made of high quality steel, using rolling bearings, bearing box has integral and partial two forms. Some machine numbers adopt the form of bearing box: NO.4~ NO.6.3 adopts the integral bearing box; NO.7.1~ NO.16 used partial bearing box. Cooling water is required on both. The water consumption varies according to the working temperature and the ambient temperature, generally considered by 0.5~m3/h.
7) The regulating door is a device used to adjust the flow of the fan. Valve blade petal-shaped and axially mounted in front of the air intake. Because of the external transmission structure, the rotation is flexible and convenient. Adjustment range from fully closed to fully open.
Type Y9-38 centrifugal induced draft fan form
1) This kind of fan is made of single suction, there are 13 kinds of machines: NO.4, NO.4.5, NO.5, NO.5.6, NO.6.3, NO.7.1, NO.8, NO.9, NO.10, NO.11.2, NO.12.5, NO.14, NO.16.
2) The fan can be made into two forms of clockwise rotation or counterclockwise rotation, from the driving part to face the fan, such as the impeller rotates clockwise into a clockwise rotating fan, represented by clockwise; The impeller rotates counterclockwise, called counterclockwise rotating fan, represented by counterclockwise.
3) The exit position of the fan is represented by the exit Angle of the housing. Six angles of 0 degrees, 45 degrees, 90 degrees, 135 degrees, 180 degrees and 225 degrees can be made by rotating the fan clockwise and counterclockwise.
4) The drive mode of the fan is D-type drive, and the connection between the motor and the fan is driven by a coupling.