|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Model Number:||SIMO Blower 4-10|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Case Packing, Steel pallet Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Payment Term Is Negotiable|
|Supply Ability:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Application:||Industrial Ventilation||Feature:||High Performance|
|Drivetrain:||Coupling Driven||Material:||Carbon Steel/Alloy Steel/Stainless Steel|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days||Color:||Customer's Requirement|
general ventilation fan,
forced draft fans
Single Suction Ventilation Kilns Cooling Mineral Powder Sintering Centrifugal Fan
The 4-10 series centrifugal ventilation and induced draft fans are suitable for the ventilation and induced draft fan systems of 2~670T/h steam boilers in thermal power plants.
Sintering Machine Furnace Ventilation Wear Resistant Centrifugal Blower Fan can also be used for mine ventilation and general ventilation without other special requirements; Mainly used to meet the needs of large air flow applications, low noise and high efficiency.
Sintering Machine Furnace Ventilation Wear Resistant Centrifugal Blower Fan can transport clean gas, dusty gas, flammable gas, corrosive gas, powder or granular materials at normal temperature or high temperature.
The weld of the centrifugal ventilation fan's impeller and the main shaft are ultrasonic flaw detection to ensure that there are no welding defects and material defects to ensure strength.
The centrifugal ventilation fan's impeller is subjected to a high standard of dynamic balance correction to ensure stable operation of the fan.
There are a variety of accessories to choose from.
Centrifugal Ventilation Fan Application
|Temperature||Normal temperature air, Hot air|
|Air composition||Clean air, Dusty air, Corrosive gas, Combustible gas,Powder materials, Light particle materials|
Centrifugal Ventilation Fan Performance
|Speed of mainshaft||
Centrifugal Ventilation Fan Structure
|Impeller support||SWSI (Single Width, Single Inlet), Impeller overhung.|
|Lubrication||Oil bath lubrication|
|Bearing cooling||Air cooling, Water cooling, Oil cooling|
Centrifugal Ventilation Fan System
|Motor||ABB, SIEMENS, WEG, TECO, SIMO, Chinese brand…||
|Impeller||Q235, Q345, SS304, SS316, HG785, DB685...|
Casing, Air inlet cone,
Air inlet damper
|Q235, Q345, SS304, SS316, HG785, DB685...|
|Main shaft||45# steel(High-strength carbon structural steel), 42CrMo, Stainless steel...|
|Bearing||FAG, SKF, NSK, ZWZ…|
Centrifugal Ventilation Fan Optional
|System base frame, Protective screening,Silencer, Inlet & Outlet pipeline compensator,
Inlet & Outlet flange, Damper, Electric actuator, Shock isolator, Diaphragm coupling, Fluid coupling, Motor rain cover, Temperature sensor, Vibrating sensor, Soft starter, Inverter, Special Electrical Motor,System monitoring Instrument, Lube system, Overhead lube tank etc
Advantages and Features
1. Sintering Machine Furnace Ventilation Wear Resistant Centrifugal Blower Fan can work stably at a high medium temperature, and can output a large gas flow with low noise when the pressure requirement is met.
2. The centrifugal ventilation fan blade placement angle is optimized, more wear-resistant and longer service life.
3. The air damper can be used to flexibly adjust the pressure and flow of the fan during operation. It is also possible to select a variable frequency motor, with adjust the pressure and flow of the fan by changing the speed.
4. For the material of impeller and main shaft, we will choose high-strength carbon steel, low-alloy steel, high-temperature alloy steel, high temperature resistant high-strength alloy steel under different working conditions temperature and working speed, so that the impeller and main shaft still maintains a reliable strength at high temperature.
5. Fan systems with impeller diameters less than 1400 mm at normal temperature do not require additional bearing cooling devices, reducing users’ investment and maintenance.
6. The centrifugal ventilation fan impeller is annealed to eliminate the internal stress generated during welding, ensuring that the impeller does not undergo creep and cracks.