|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Model Number:||SIMO Blower 5-12|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Case Packing, Steel pallet Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Payment Term Is Negotiable|
|Supply Ability:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Application:||Industrial Ventilation||Feature:||High Performance|
|Current Type:||AC||Material:||Carbon Steel/Alloy Steel/Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Color:||Customer's Requirement|
industrial ventilation fan,
forced draft fans,
SIMO Centrifugal Ventilation Fans
Centrifugal Fan Industrial Waste Heat Recovery Device Ventilation Blower
Mainly to meet the dust emission requirements of the electric arc furnace exhaust gas purification equipment, improve the workshop environment, to ensure that the dust concentration in the electric furnace working area meets the “sanitary standards for industrial enterprises”, and can also be used in various occasions with the same functional requirements.
The 5-12 series centrifugal fan is an enhanced version of the 5-11 series medium pressure centrifugal fan.
Centrifugal Fan Industrial Waste Heat Recovery Device Ventilation Blower has a larger output flow than the 5-11 series. It is also used to transport a variety of common gases and hard materials in the industrial field, the application object is exactly the same as 5-11 series fan.
Mainly circulating fluidized bed system, smoke exhaust, material drying, industrial dust collector / filtration system, flue gas desulfurization, flue gas denitrification, industrial boiler induced air, cement production line, industrial waste heat recovery device, mineral powder sintering ( sintering machine), Coke production (coking furnace), etc, is especially suitable for various harsh conditions such as high temperature, wear and corrosion.
Centrifugal Fan Application
|Temperature||Normal temperature air, Hot air|
|Air composition||Clean air, Dusty air, Corrosive gas, Combustible gas,Powder materials, Light particle materials|
Centrifugal Fan Performance
|Speed of mainshaft||
Centrifugal Fan Structure
|Impeller support||SWSI (Single Width, Single Inlet), Impeller overhung.|
|Lubrication||Oil bath lubrication|
|Bearing cooling||Air cooling, Water cooling, Oil cooling|
Centrifugal Fan System
|Motor||ABB, SIEMENS, WEG, TECO, SIMO, Chinese brand…||
|Impeller||Q235, Q345, SS304, SS316, HG785, DB685...|
Casing, Air inlet cone,
Air inlet damper
|Q235, Q345, SS304, SS316, HG785, DB685...|
|Main shaft||45# steel(High-strength carbon structural steel), 42CrMo, Stainless steel...|
|Bearing||FAG, SKF, NSK, ZWZ…|
Centrifugal Fan Optional
|System base frame, Protective screening,Silencer, Inlet & Outlet pipeline compensator,
Inlet & Outlet flange, Damper, Electric actuator, Shock isolator, Diaphragm coupling, Fluid coupling, Motor rain cover, Temperature sensor, Vibrating sensor, Soft starter, Inverter, Special Electrical Motor,System monitoring Instrument, Lube system, Overhead lube tank etc
Advantages and Features
1. It is capable of outputting a higher outlet pressure while providing more gas flow with lower noise. Stable operation at higher media temperatures.
2. The centrifugal fan speed can be flexibly set by matching different pulley diameters to make the fan run at the highest efficiency point and reduce energy waste.
3. Motor sliding guides are provided for easy tensioning of the belt to reduce energy loss due to belt slack.
4. The centrifugal fan bearing housing is reserved for temperature and vibration sensor mounting positions, for convenient to install the fan operation monitoring device.
5. Use liquid lubricant, it is not necessary to open the bearing housing to replace and fill the oil. The bearing housing is provided with an observation window for easy observation of the quality and stock of the lubricating oil.
6. The centrifugal fan bearing housing uses a labyrinth mechanical seal, a unique Leak proof oil design inside, a vent hole at the top, and a sealant on the joint, completely eliminating the possibility of oil leakage in the bearing housing.
7. The centrifugal fan impeller is annealed to completely eliminate the internal stress generated during welding, ensuring that the impeller does not undergo creep and cracks.
8. The centrifugal fan impeller is subjected to a high standard of dynamic balance correction to ensure stable operation of the fan.
9. After the production is completed, all products are tested for running and vibration values for reliable operation.