|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Model Number:||SIMO Blower 5-55|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Case Packing, Steel pallet Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Payment Term Is Negotiable|
|Supply Ability:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Model NO:||5-55 8~18D||Specification:||2021x2475x1931|
|Power Source:||Three Phase AC Motor||Bearing Type:||Rolling Bearing|
|OEM Service:||Provide||Name:||Boiler Induced Draft Fan|
|Impeller Testing:||Dynamic Blancing Adjusting|
High Temperature Centrifugal Fan 110kw,
Electrolytic Aluminum High Temperature Centrifugal Fan,
Industrial Centrifugal Fans 110kw
Y5-55 boiler centrifugal induced draft fan product overview
The centrifugal induced draft fan of Y5-55 boiler is designed for the industrial boiler (1 ~ 20T/h) which is equipped with smoke removal device and burning all kinds of coal. The maximum temperature shall not exceed 250℃ if the air intake condition is the same and the performance is suitable. Before the induced draft fan, the dust removal device with an efficiency of not less than 85% must be installed to reduce the dust content of the flue gas entering the fan, so as to improve the life of the fan.
Type of centrifugal induced draft fan of Y5-48 boiler
The induced draft fan is made of single suction. The machine numbers are №4, 5, 6.3, 8, 10 and 12.5. The fan can be made into two types of right rotation and left rotation, facing from one end of the motor, the impeller rotates clockwise, called the right rotation fan, represented by "right"; The impeller rotates counterclockwise, called the left rotating fan, represented by "left".
The outlet position of the fan is expressed by the outlet Angle of the fan housing, which can be made into six angles of 0°, 45°, 90°, 135°, 180° and 225°.
Structure of centrifugal Induced draft fan of Y5-48 boiler
The fan is composed of impeller, housing, air intake, regulating door, transmission group and other parts.
(1) Impeller: there are 12 pieces of backward tilt flat blade, the material is 16Mn, welded in the arc conical wheel cover and flat wheel, after static and dynamic balance correction, so smooth running, high strength.
(2) Casing: with steel plate welded into a volute shape overall structure, with bolts fixed on the entrance side of the casing.
(3) Air inlet: make the overall structure of convergence and streamline, and fix it on the entrance side of the housing with bolts.
(4) Regulating door: regulating door leaves for petal shape, №8 above "left" and "right" rotation general. There is also a ash cleaning door on the cochlear plate, which is convenient to remove the ash accumulated on the blade and in the casing, to ensure the balance and aerodynamic performance of the impeller.
(5) Transmission group: composed of spindle, bearing box, belt pulley, etc. The main shaft is made of high quality steel, using rolling bearings, water-cooled integral bearing box, therefore, notice that the water consumption varies with the environmental temperature, generally according to 0.5 ~ 1m3 consideration, bearing box equipped with thermometer and oil level indicator, lubricating oil using 30 oil, lubricating oil using 30 oil. Add the amount of oil according to the requirements of oil level mark.
Xinxiang SIMO BLOWER Limited Company which was founded in 1995, mainly designs and manufactures Centrifugal fans and Axial flow fans which are applied to industrial systems, which is the senior member of China General Machinery Industry Association. SIMO BLOWER is one of the main large fan manufacturers in Central China, whichcovers an area of 100,000 square metres, owns more than 200 employees and the production capacity of 15000 sets one year.
There is an advanced Air flow Test Laboratory in our company. We master mature fan designing, testing, manufacturing technology, and can design and manufacture multipurpose fans according to users' requirements. So, we are able to meet users' complex and professional applications. SIMO BLOWER's products have been widely used in thousands of customers' industrial systems, such as Coal-fired power, Metallurgy, Papermaking, Cement and Glass production, Chemical industry, Material handling, Sewage treatment, Waste incineration, Subway ventilation, Industrial boiler and Dust removal systems etc.