|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Model Number:||SIMO Blower 7-10|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Case Packing, Steel pallet Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Payment Term Is Negotiable|
|Supply Ability:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Impeller:||Dynamic Balanced||Current Type:||AC|
|Drivetrain:||Direct/Coupling Driven/V-belt Driven||Impeller Test:||Ultrasonic Flaw Detection|
Smelting Furnace dust collector fan,
Dust Collector Fan Blower Machine,
Industrial Ventilation Dust Collector Fan
Smelting Furnace Dust Collector Dynamic Balanced Impeller Blower Machine
Centrifugal fan is a machine that relies on input mechanical energy to increase gas pressure and discharge gas. It is a driven fluid machine. Centrifugal fans are widely used in ventilation, dust exhaust and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induced air of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and cooling in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Ventilation; drying and selection of grain.
The 7-10 series medium pressure centrifugal fan is the latest series of high-efficiency industrial centrifugal fan developed by our company.
It has the highest efficiency of 87%.
It belongs to small flow and medium pressure series.According to the working condition, different pressure requirements, variety of centrifugal blowers are available in SIMO.
|Temperature||Normal temperature air, Hot air|
|Clean air, Dusty air, Corrosive gas, Combustible gas,Powder materials, Light particle materials|
|Speed of mainshaft||<3000||rpm|
|Impeller support||SWSI (Single Width, Single Inlet), Impeller overhung.|
|Drivetrain||Direct, Coupling, V-belt||Can assign|
|Lubrication||Oil bath lubrication|
|Bearing cooling||Air cooling, Water cooling, Oil cooling|
|Motor||ABB, SIEMENS, WEG, TECO, SIMO, Chinese brand…||
Q235, Q345, SS304, SS316, HG785, DB685...
Casing, Air inlet cone,
Air inlet damper
|Q235, Q345, SS304, SS316, HG785, DB685...|
|Main shaft||45# steel(High-strength carbon structural steel), 42CrMo, Stainless steel...|
|Bearing||FAG, SKF, NSK, ZWZ…|
|System base frame, Protective screening,Silencer, Inlet & Outlet pipeline compensator,
Inlet & Outlet flange, Damper, Electric actuator, Shock isolator, Diaphragm coupling, Fluid coupling, Motor rain cover, Temperature sensor, Vibrating sensor, Soft starter, Inverter, Special Electrical Motor,System monitoring Instrument, Lube system, Overhead lube tank etc.
1. It can work stably at a high medium temperature, and can output a large gas flow with low noise when the pressure requirement is met.
2. The fan blade placement angle is optimized, more wear-resistant and longer service life.
3. The air damper can be used to flexibly adjust the pressure and flow of the fan during operation. It is also possible to select a variable frequency motor, with adjust the pressure and flow of the fan by changing the speed.
4. For the material of impeller and main shaft, we will choose high-strength carbon steel, low-alloy steel, high-temperature alloy steel, high temperature resistant high-strength alloy steel under different working conditions temperature and working speed, so that the impeller and main shaft still maintains a reliable strength at high temperature.
5. Fan systems with impeller diameters less than 1400 mm at normal temperature do not require additional bearing cooling devices, reducing users’ investment and maintenance.
6. The impeller is annealed to eliminate the internal stress generated during welding, ensuring that the impeller does not undergo creep and cracks.
Repair and maintenance of centrifugal fan
Correct maintenance is an important guarantee for the safe and reliable operation of centrifugal fan and the improvement of the service life of centrifugal fan. Therefore, we must pay full attention to the use of centrifugal fans.
1. Repair and maintenance of impeller
In the early stage of impeller operation and all regular inspections, whenever there is a chance, the impeller must be inspected for defects such as cracks, wear, and dust accumulation.
Whenever possible, the impeller must be kept clean, and the dust and rust on it must be regularly brushed with a wire brush, because as the operation time increases, these dusts cannot be evenly attached to the impeller, which is caused The balance of the impeller is broken, and the rotor vibrates.
As long as the impeller is repaired, it needs to be dynamically balanced. If possible, you can use a portable test balancer to balance on site. Before performing dynamic balancing, it is necessary to check whether all tightening bolts are tightened. Because the impeller has been operating in an unbalanced state for some time, these bolts may have been loosened.
2. Maintenance of the casing and air inlet chamber
Except for regular inspections of the casing and inlet chamber for serious wear and tear, and removal of serious dust accumulation, these parts do not require other special maintenance.
Regularly check whether all fastening bolts are tight.
1. What parameters need to be provided when you design the industrial centrifugal fans?
Answers: Air flow, total pressure or static pressure, inlet temperature, local voltage and frequency, Altitude etc.
If there is flammable and explosive gas, or big dust loading in the medium, please also inform the designer.
2. How about your company’s pre-sales service and after-sales service?
Answers: Before our cooperation, we have the professional technical team to help you make the technical solution according to your working condition, to make sure the centrifugal fan efficiency operation.
After sales service, we will offer 12 months’ repairing service, and provide lifelong follow-up services. Besides, our engineers are available for going abroad to offer the repairing service.
3. Does your company have qualifications?
Answers: SIMO Blower has obtained ISO 9001-2008, CE, BV certifications and so on.